- The Early Arms Pistol Club held there inaugural meeting on the 10th October 1996.
- President: R Pring, Secretary J Symington and Captain: H Van Hees (deceased)
- The club was affiliated with the NSW Amateur Pistol Association.
- In 1998 the Early Arms Rifle Club was established
- The club was affiliated with the Sporting Shooters Association of Australia.
- In 2001 both clubs were combined and renamed as
- The Early Arms Rifle and Pistol Club at this time the club was incorporated.
- The club continued to hold regular competitions and events.
- Until in 2011 the property owner Jack Rowan passed away, leaving the club with the possibility that it would have to relocate or cease.
- The land sat in estate for some years for which time the club continued to operate albeit at a reduced capacity. No large capital was spent on the club grounds or facilities.
- In 2014 Mark and Deonne Slade (referred to as the owners) made enquiries on purchasing the land.
- It was their desire to retain the club in its current location.
- A new Licence Agreement was drawn up and subsequently signed once the sale had been finalised.
- The owners now hold positions on the Committee of Secretary and Treasurer.
- The range consists of a 50M pistol range and a 200M rifle and pistol range.
- The 50M pistol range is located at a 90-degree angle to the 200M rifle and pistol range at approximately the 100M line.
- The range is currently approved for several disciplines including:
ISSF Pistol, Big Bore Pistol Metallic Silhouette, Rimfire Pistol Metallic Silhouette, NRA Action,
Service Pistol, Black Powder M/L Pistol, Single Action, Clay Target, Rimfire Rifle Metallic Silhouette, Three Position Centre Fire Rifle and Centre Fire Metallic Silhouette.
Range Opening Times:
Daylight Hours on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Gazetted Competition Shoots: Pistol every 2nd Sunday and the proceeding Wednesday Longarm Target/Hunting Club every 4th Sunday and the proceeding Wednesday. Range use outside these days with approval of the Secretary.